SurgEase is a rapidly expanding, pioneering UK-based medical technology company founded on the belief that enhancing the diagnostic ability of clinicians is central to improving patient care. We are currently developing our clinical team in order to support the adoption of our technology throughout the UK and internationally.
Working for SurgEase
We continue to build a high-calibre team of individuals committed to achieving our vision and mission. As a passionate, friendly, and driven team there is enormous scope for career development as we actively encourage employees to grow their skillset and take on positions of leadership within our growing company.
We are hiring for an experienced Gastroenterology Clinical Fellow who will be able to provide clinical support and training to other healthcare professionals in the use of our medical devices, in community and hospital-based clinics deploying our technology.
Your role will include:
- Working closely with SurgEase’s Clinical Affairs Lead and Nurse Endoscopist to provide clinical support to NHS and private clinics deploying our digital rectoscope (LumenEye X1) technology.
- Developing bespoke business cases for the adoption of our technology in the NHS and internationally.
- Working on quality improvement projects such as clinical audit.
- Independently performing diagnostic digital rectoscopy on non-sedated patients in outpatient and theatre settings.
- Leading on delivering training to healthcare professionals who wish to utilise our technology across the UK.
- Demonstrating our technology to gastroenterology colleagues at conferences, in hospital and community settings.
- Helping to manage the safe rollout of our technology in gastroenterology clinics in the NHS and private sector.
- Answering clinical queries and providing customer aftercare support.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- A specialist interest in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Impeccable leadership and communication skills.
- A can-do personality that thrives in a team.
- A passion for achieving excellent standards of service and care.
- JAG accreditation in Flexible Sigmoidoscopy/ Colonoscopy
- An interest in MedTech innovation and a determination to improve the status quo.
- Good working knowledge of national clinical guidelines and ability to understand how to adapt patient pathways to deploy our technology in diverse settings.
- Experience of working within an endoscopy unit and NHS gastroenterology departments.
Based in London Paddington office with visits to various sites across the UK where our technology is in use.
Negotiable depending on experience starting at £45,000 + car allowance
If you feel you could be well-suited to this role, contact: email@example.com
Note: Applicants must be based in and eligible to work in the UK.